Saturday, August 26, 2006

About Marriage and Coffee

Why is it that when people get married they stop going out and start inviting people over to their place? A couple of my friend invited another couple of friends over for dinner tonight. Another friend of mine was invited to a couple of friends for evening coffee and cake. I think the married people think: We're bored to death and we're to lazy to do anything about it. So come over and amuse us. I don't have anything in particular against meeting in homes (although I prefer the pub or a cafe). But it appears to be consistent that marriage somehow change the entertainment preferences of people. It's an approach like "we're married already. we're no longer children who go out to pubs".

I don't understand it. I don't understand life in general.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's almost true, but it can be worst than that; and life is not understandeble, is experience.